The National Curriculum for Modern Foreign Languages is based on the fundamental belief that children should be able to communicate for a real purpose in the chosen foreign language. Our curriculum model and teaching methods incorporate a range of approaches used throughout the courses of study to achieve this.
THE COURSE PROVIDES:
- Practical skills in the target language
- A stimulating and enjoyable language experience
- Attainable targets for pupils of all levels of ability
- A range of learning styles for collaborative group work and individual work
- An understanding and appreciation of foreign cultures
- Skills and positive attitudes towards the further study of languages
Below are additional subjects students can add alongside the core subjects. Additional subjects are charged at an extra cost per year.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes