The aims and objectives of this qualification are to enable students to:
- Read a wide range of texts fluently and with good understanding
- Read critically and use knowledge gained from wide reading to inform and
improve their own writing
- Write effectively and coherently using Standard English appropriately
- Use grammar correctly, punctuate and spell accurately
- Acquire and apply a wide vocabulary alongside knowledge and understanding of grammatical terminology, and linguistic conventions for reading, writing and spoken language.
- Listen to and understand spoken language, and use spoken Standard English effectively. Spoken language will be reported as a separate grade on the student’s certificate.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty